Special: Alpine Tour 2020
Our alpine tour will take place again from June 20 to 24. "We are staying in the 4 * Hotel Erlenhof in Kötschach-Mauthen, with what is probably the best half board (à la carte) and we start 3 big day tours from there," says Viktor Sator, CEO of KURVENFAHRER. Which biker doesn't dream of the beautiful mountain roads in the Carnic and Julian Alps? South Tyrol, East Tyrol, Friuli, Slovenia and and and, all names that will make you rave about. The arrival and departure can of course also be seen as a tour and we will plan it generously for everyone who accompanies us.Tour 1
- 240 km through Friuli and Veneto.Tour 2
- 250 km through Friuli, Slovenia and Southern Carinthia.Tour 3
- 330 km over the Großglockner and South Tyrol.More informations under kurvenfahrer.at
- Cortina d´Ampezzo over the Plöckenpass
- 3 Zinnen (through the Lesachtal)
- Staller Sattel (Pustertaler Höhenstraße)
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road
- Nockalmstrasse (across the Millstätter See)
- Carinthian lake tour
As well as numerous insider tips in nearby Italy and Slovenia, which we are happy to share with our guests.
Tip: 6-lake round trip
Kötschach-Mauthen / Hermagor / Weißensee / Millstätter See / Ossiacher See / Wörther See / Faaker See / Pressegger See / Kötschach-Mauthen. This tour is a day trip that you - together with your biker companions – will certainly enjoy. Arrange enough time for a swim or two.